Our program offers age appropriate activities to keep all children participate actively. Through our guidance, they will experience new opportunities for exploration and discovery.
Our curriculum is project based and there are many opportunities for dramatic play, field trips, craft/art, music, dance, reading and of course birthday parties.
ARTS and CRAFTS
• To recognize and identify the basic colors
• To work with crayons, paper, paints and paste.
• To individually and creatively color pictures.
NUMBERS & ALPHABET
• To recite the alphabet from A to Z. Number from 1-20
• To recognize and identify each letter on flash cards, pictures and words.
• To write the letters from A to Z.
The JOYS and WONDERS Of BOOKS, MUSIC and DANCE
• To attentively listen to storytelling and book reading.
• To develop early appreciation for books.
• How the library works and how to use it.